Thursday, October 27, 2005

Strange Geometry

If you haven't already, you need to find yourself a copy of The Clientele's lastest album "Strange Geometry." A keyed down contemporary version of '60s British pop. The quintessential Brit vocal style has been perfected (less reverb on this effort) and matched with compelling musicianship.

In other news, the family cat is back in good health after apparently eating a rat that had itself just eaten rat posion. She was lethargically sick for a few days but a few trips to the vet and $1,000 + later she's back to her usual self (banging on my door until i let her into my room and then out onto my balcony). Judging by the cost of all this I'm going to go ahead and say I would of solved this problem with a car ride to the woods, but my dear mother is quite the cat lady.

About 9 hours until wisdom teeth surgery. I'm hoping the nitrous, anethesia, and pain pills will make the swelling, soreness, and possible blood spitting up worth it.

- adam

No comments: