Friday, October 07, 2005

Rainy Friday

It's funny how from one day to the next everything seems to be gelling so perfectly and then all of the sudden a bunch of things fall apart at once. Mainly, I'm uncertain as to whether or not this little project of living in Oberlin without taking classes is going to work out as apparently the people who make my pay check have figured out that I'm not currently enrolled and have thus notified my employers. One of my jobs has already e-mailed me saying that I can't work my assigned shifts since I'm not an enrolled student. Thus 1 job down, 2 more to go.

I'm really uncertain as to what I'm going to be able to do once I lose the other two jobs as expected. And thus I'm scrambling to find new jobs in order to pay my rent (which I've already signed a 10 month contract on) and buy food. If worse comes to worse, I'll have to move back home, and maybe even get sued by my landlord. Maybe though since the next part of rent is due till December he'll let me of the hook.

And to top it all off it's back to the friend zone, a brotha can't get no love.

- Adam

1 comment:

B said...

If you do end up leaving, you can always try to sublet the rest of your lease instead of getting sued.