Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Thanks For Your Support

Ugh. I'm really tired of putting energy and money into setting up IFS events and have tiny turnouts. It's FREE, the least you could do is stop by for 5 minutes and see if you like what's happening on the screen. I'm especially tired of personally asking people to come well in advance of the actual event and them simply ignoring my requests. It's not as if I'm asking you to do anything but sit in a chair and watch a screen.

It just seems like people can't be bothered with anything but school and hanging out with their friends these days. Maybe I should just stop wasting my time/energy/money, since I can't even convince my closest friends that it's worth it. It's not even that I'm more upset than I am disappointed. Not many people seem to understand why I feel this way, but I guess that's b/c very few of my friends actually produce anything. And that's the ultimate irony, all we do is watch movies anyway.

This is really sad.

- adam

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ADAM! i came! i swear! and i love you! if i ever make a movie, you'll be the first to see it.
love,
willie t.