Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Life on the tracks

Blah. I just spent over 12 hours on a train to get back to Virginia only to drive up to Trenton, NJ tomorrow morning at 9am. The train was so crowded that I slept in the lounge car and my headphone jack on my laptop is still busted and thus I can't watch the movies I forgot to bring. . . But hey, it's thanksgiving and at least a totally sweet meal is coming from all this. It's just that I was home two weeks ago for surgery anyway so all this travelling is kind of wearing on me.

Just being back in DC for a few minutes made me hella happy. It suddenly struck me how odd looking people in the mid-west are. There's just an inherent stylistic profesionalism of attire in north-east cities that can't be found in Cleveland, Ohio. Plus, there are far fewer fatties.

- adam

No comments: