Friday, May 01, 2009

Poptastraphe Podcast #3 – Electric Days


Poptastraphe Podcast #3 – Electric Days

The past week was a busy one for me. From heatwaves to heartache, girlfriends to best friends, rooftops to sporting life in the park. And of course, who can forget margaritas in the sun? False summer days in the middle of April are leading into electric days at the beginning of May. Here’s a selection of tracks that have propelled my through the past week. Hope you enjoy.

The Drew-Vels – It’s My Time
Four + 1 – Don’t Lie to Me
Martha & The Vandellas – (Love Is Like A) Heatwave
The Tartans – My Baby Doesn’t Care for You
Camera Obscura – The Sweetest Thing
The Feelies – On the Roof
Speedmarket Avenue – Way Better Now
Comet Gain – Love Without Lies
Alice Dona – C’est Pas Prudent
The Elgins – Heaven Must Have Sent You
J.J. Barnes – Every Time I See You, I Go Wild!
Kim Weston – Helpless
Jenny Moss – Hobbies
Marcy Jo – Take A Word
The Four Tops – I’ll Turn to Stone
Caroline Munro – This Sporting Life

No comments: