Monday, March 13, 2006

Noises


Guerrilla News Network turned out to be quite interesting, especially the segment from the "Battleground" documentary. Anthony from GNN turned out to be a really amusing guy to hang out with at a bar as he regalled us with the trials and tribulations of his career and journalism while at the same to managing to put up with/contribute to our wise mouthed haterism.

Found the Aa in Cleveland to be hella boring though everyone else seemed to be in to various aspects of the show. All-in-all I agree with AC in the notion that noise music is very difficult to reproduce live in an engrossing manner.

Still waiting for my manager to send in her letter of recommendation so I can get started on figuring out how my finances and whatnot are going to work out next semester. It's utterly tiresome to have to wait for someone to complete a simple task that they agreed to finish with a finite period of time. I even wrote up a complete draft of the letter for her 2 weeks ago, yet the process remains stalled.

Think I'm gonna go back to VA for break though I very well may venture up into NYC for at least a few days as I'm inexplicably drawn there after a period of a few months.

- adam

No comments: